Thursday, May 15, 2014

[Stamping] Holo Waves

Hey lovelies!

And now for the third stampicure I created with the catrie Luxury Lacquers holo nail polishes. This time it features catrice Holo Manolo as the base color :)


base color: catrice Holo Manolo
stamping color: a england Dragon
stamping plate and image: Winstonia W111 - overlapping concentric circles (full nail image)




This stampicure is very similar to the Holo-Centric stamping so I guess I must have been on some kind of roll at that time. In hindsight I would've used ... I don't know. Maybe a blue stamping color? What do you think of this combo?

6 comments:

  1. Gefällt mir! :-) Das tolle an diesem Holo-Lack ist, dass er, abhängig vom darüber gestempelten Lack, anders aussieht. Mit dem grünen Stempellack scheint er einen "Grüneinschlag" zu haben, wenn du mit blau darüber stempelst hat er eher einen "Blaustich"...Holos sind eben eine Klasse für sich :-)
    Lg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, das muss ich ausprobieren! Geht dir das nur bei Holo Manolo so, oder auch bei anderen?

      LG Chester

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! It's one of my favorites :)

      Delete